Day 1 : Hanoi Arrival:
Airport pick up and transferred to the Hotel
If time permit your own visit the Old Quarter
overnight in the Hotel ( Dlx Dbl/ Twn)
Day 2 : Hanoi – Halong bay :
the hotel and heading to northeast of Vietnam
12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transferred by tender to Swan Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat
and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while
leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Day 3 :Halong bay – Hanoi :
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – ‘PHO’
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. Guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
Overnight in the Hotel ( Dlx Dbl/ Twn)
Day 4 : Departure :
Having breakfast and at your leisure until time to go to the airport or train station for your onward journey
- Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Airport transfer upon on request at USD 19.0/ 4 seats car
- 2 nights in Deluxe (Dbl/ Twn) at Maison D’orient Hotel
- 1 night in Swan 3 star Cruise
- Full furnished cabin with A/C.(on Boat)
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi -Halong (round trip).
- Personal expenses (drinks, tips,…)
- Personal insurances
- Those are not clearly mentioned in the Itinerary